Ufone Online Recharge with your Debit/Credit Card Professional1 year ago - Web & Business Directories - Islamabad - 338 views
Please read before you proceed:
Dear Customer, in order to get your Ufone account recharge online, please contact your Bank for activation of E-commerce service against your Debit (ATM) or Credit card.
About Ufone Online Recharge Service
Ufone's Online Recharge or Bill Payment is a secured payment option that allows you to recharge your Pre-paid account or make Post-paid Bill payments.
You can use any Debit or Credit card (powered by Master or VISA) regardless of your card issuing bank to avail the payment option.
There are no additional charges for charging your account using this facility.
Please contact your card issuing bank to activate the session for online transactions.
Payment Instructions of Ufone Online Recharge Service
- The first page requires you to enter your name, mobile number in the specified format and amount of your recharge.
- You will then be redirected to the next page which requires you to enter your card account details i.e. your Card brand, Card Number, Card Expiry date and CVV2/CVN Code (3 digit code at the back of your Card).
- A confirmation receipt will be displayed after your transaction is successful.
For Your Own Safety
The maximum amount that can be transacted on any Ufone number in one go is PKR 10,000 and the minimum amount that can be transacted is Rs 100. This is valid for Pre-paid and Post-paid both.
Only 5 transactions are allowed per user in a calendar month.
Maximum 2 Credit / Debit Cards can be used against a single login account.
Same card cannot be used for multiple accounts.
Please note that Ufone on its website does not require you to enter any of your Card Account Details and consequentially does not store or maintain your card details to ensure card account information security.
Please do not in any way whatsoever give your Card Account details to anyone or on any suspicious websites, including any person representing to be a part of Ufone’s workforce, whether on Ufone’s authorized touch-points (Call Center, Franchise, Retailer, U-online Chat etc.) or otherwise. There is no refund or reversal of your transaction, so please verify the transaction amount before you proceed.
Please ensure that your power supply and Internet connection remain active through the transaction.
If you believe that an amount has been deducted, but the recharge amount has not been credited into your account, please dial 333 to lodge a complaint.
You must use your own card to make payment online. In case, payment is made through any counterfeit or stolen credit / debit card Ufone reserves the right to block the service and recover the dues.
Terms & Conditions
- Customers can only recharge from website on registered Ufone numbers.
- 5 transactions are allowed per user in a calendar month.
- Maximum 2 Debit/Credit Card can be used against a single My Ufone Account.
- Customer can make minimum of Rs. 100 and maximum of Rs. 10,000 per transaction.
- Same card cannot be used for multiple accounts.
- Contact your Bank for activation of Online usage against your Debit/Credit Card.
CLICK HERE : https://ufone.com/recharge